April 29, 2013

Today's Everyday Fashion: Day to Night

Inspiration: Club Monaco




I re-created my inspiration photo using a pencil skirt first, but then quickly realized I also have shorts this color. I would up loving both outfits - one for the office, the other for a night out - and it's as easy as switching into shorts on your way out the door. :-) What are some of your favorite day to night tricks?

Top: TJ Maxx, $15 
Shorts: The Unique Closet c/o, $34
Skirt: Limited, $20 (similar, similar)
Shoes: H&M, $35 (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Necklace: Windsor Store c/o
Purse: Page 6 c/o (similar)
Rings: My Stella & Dot 12
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

Amazon  /  Wyatt  /  Forever 21  /  Ann Taylor
Romeo & Juliet   /  Limited  /  Forever 21
Forever 21  /  J. Crew  /  NM Last Call  /  Kohl's

12 comments:

  1. Love this blouse.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased the same top at Marshalls last week - they are really stepping up their game lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse. I have a similar one from J Crew. Great outfit.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours! It looks really modern and fresh. Thanks for the inspiration! Off to T J Maxx with me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved the loose fitting shorts trend! They look so comfy

    emmastyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry...unfortunately not a fan of this one. :( The black and brown together just don't seem to "go." I feel like my eyeballs are looking all over the place instead of looking at the outfit as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and unexpected color palette! However I think the looser fitting shirt with the loose shorts looks a bit sloppy (but it looks very nice tucked into the skirt). Strangely enough, I think it may look better left out like the model wears it.
    And those shoes...I want them so bad! But my skinny ankles won't let me pull those off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,

    great outfit! I love your shoes!

    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. they have that exact mint bag from the inspiration photo at h&m!

    ReplyDelete