November 23, 2011

Video Interview with Christopher Straub

Christopher's new clothing line for maurices






































This morning I had the very exciting opportunity to interview Christopher Straub, an uber-talented fashion designer who made it into the top 4 on Season 6 of Project Runway. He just released a clothing line exclusively for maurices full of super-affordable, chic clothing (prices from $12-89), a handbag and signature fragrance. I had a great time chatting with him and learning more about his journey and I think you guys are really going to enjoy the video as well. (Minus the fact that his face is a tad blurry, gotta love technology sometimes.) Also be sure to check out his clothing line online now at maurices.com! ps. maurices provided me with a gift card since I did this post (as if talking to Christopher wasn't reward enough?!) but I'll be saving it for my maurices-obsessed sister this Christmas. Hopefully she's not reading this. ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Project Runway fan here, thank you so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete