November 16, 2010

Today's Everyday Fashion: Camel Cravings


































Camel is my favorite color. I haven't had much success finding it in stores, but when I see it I always snap it up! Like this H&M sweater, which I've had for about 4 years. Today I styled it into a mix of neutrals inspired by the J.Crew picture, left!

What are your favorite colors to wear? -- Mine are camel, turquoise, white, blush pink and navy! Oh, and just about every other color in the rainbow ;-)

Turtleneck: H&M, $20
Trench (left): New York & Co, $40
Belt: Gap, $40
Skirt: Banana Republic, $40
Shoes: Restricted/Endless.com, $39
Necklace: Stella & Dot, c/o Denee Brochardt (http://www.stelladot.com/sites/deneeb)
Photo left: My inspiration from J.Crew!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look! I would never think to wear a thick necklace over a turtleneck but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumps are super cute! I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing Pink.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit ... camel is my favorite color too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, first, I lovvvve this look :) Second, I like to wear navy, camel, and mustard yellow. And most other colors. I do have a hard time thinking of a color I will absolutely not wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bib necklace on you! It looks terrific with the rest of the outfit, u look perfect!

    Kisses,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I'm kind of scared of turtlenecks...totally irrational.

    My favorite colors to wear are blues and greens! They bring out my eyes;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! It inspired my outfit today: I'm wearing a LOFT ivory jacquard pencil skirt, Banana Republic camel sweater, and Nine West nude pumps. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete