November 16, 2010

Crush Luxe

What do you get when you combine eBay and blogging? A really cool website called Crush Luxe, that's what! The creator, Genevieve, has knack for finding designer clothing at really, really steep discounts. But she doesn't keep them all for herself - they are for sale on her blog so you can score great deals too. (I love this idea!)






































Take these Paige denim shorts for example -- the MSRP is $158, but on Crush Luxe the price would be $29. (Luckily for me Gen was feeling generous and sent me my very own pair!)  Make sure you check out Crush Luxe for other amazing deals and click here to subscribe to emails to get the best stuff before it sells out.

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and I was not compensated for it. I only share links to companies and websites that I think you guys would enjoy. Check out my disclosure policy for more info!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Love this outfit.
    Just FYI Charlotte Russe is having a buy one get one for $15 shoe sale! Online shopping at work is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and absolutely LOVE your necklace. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina! Great tip about C. Russe.

    Anonymous, thank you! The necklace is from H&M about 6 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your BLOG!!!
    Visit my BLOG...

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is awesome! What has been your strategy for gaining so many fans? Did you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some Paige denim last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irresistible, my strategy is a two-parter. 1. Have great, great content. 2. Let people know about the great content using my mad social marketing skills. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU for the tip! I just bought a shirt from her website for 18 bucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flipping through the most recent issue of InStyle and what do you know...there you are. Very Cool.

    ReplyDelete