August 16, 2010

Today's Everyday Fashion






































Today's Everyday Fashion is brought to you by Banana Republic at the Florida Mall! I can't believe the event is tomorrow night (!!) but for the next couple days, I will be posting a new outfit from the fall line. For more info about the event on Tues, Aug 17th and to RSVP click here.

Navy ruffle blazer, $198 (style #767581)
Striped cardigan, $59.50 (style #769558)
Ruffled cream shirt, $69.50 (style #770517)
Khaki skirt, $69.50 (style #762182)
Metallic belt, $49.50 (style #770584)
Necklace, $34 (style #652621)
Shoes - my own Banana Republic shoes

Disclaimers: I do not own these clothes (besides the shoes). Prices listed above are full price. A discount will be available at the event!

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes make me so happy! ;-) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I'm wondering, what colour is the striped cardi? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!

    Anonymous, the striped cardigan is light gray and navy. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought... unfortunately they don't have it online or in Canada! Looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete