March 29, 2013

Today's Everyday Fashion: Casual Lately

Inspiration: B. Jones Style



I threw this look together yesterday and wore the bottom version for errands. This army belt is probably my all-time favorite $5 find, and I haven't worn it in quite some time so I wanted to create an outfit around it. This is one of those outfits that I was more excited about in person than it looks in pictures, however, for the chilly Orlando weather right now it was the perfect blend of comfy neutrals!

Jacket: Gap, $52 (similar, similar, similar, similar, similar)
Shirt: Forever 21, $12 (similar, similar)
Jeans: Limited, $37
Belt: Bakers, $5 (similar)
Heels: Aldo, $50 (similar, similar)
Boots: Chinese Laundry c/o
Purse: Juicy Couture/Neiman Marcus Last Call, $120

Also, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I went shopping this week and my favorite store for new arrivals was.... drumroll please... American Eagle. They captured my boho-loving-heart for casual clothes, and I left with the white dress, navy embroidered top and aztec shorts below, and this top in olive for the beach. The print on the other dress was cute but I didn't feel comfy in the super stretchy/tight fit. What's your favorite store right now?

Dress - sold out /  Top
Hoodie , Shorts  /  Dress

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying for that white dress and the crocheted cami!! Everything looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your take even more than the original! Also great finds at AE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit your your shoes in the top pic are amaze!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit your your shoes in the top pic are amaze!!!!

    ReplyDelete