January 26, 2012

Buy a PINK Bra, Get a Free Tank!

This post brought to you by PINK. All opinions are 100% mine.
SP112_BP_1.31_SlubTank_NS_012-NS.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)
I know you guys are just dying to know what I wear under my clothes, so today I'm spilling the beans. ;-) I am personally a huge fan of the PINK line at Victoria's Secret. The bras are casual enough to wear everyday, super-comfy and padded without going totally overboard. They just recently came out with a new style that I'm excited to try - the Total Sweetheart Bra. And right now when you buy one in stores or online between Jan. 26 and Feb. 2 you get a free racerback tank with it! (woo hoo)

So what is new and exciting about this bra? I've got to say it's the wide range of colors and prints that it comes in (everything from leopard print, lace print to brights). You can let the cute straps show, or you can easily covert the straps to fit under a racerback tank (hence the giveaway), making it a very versatile buy. It comes in eleven different colors, and sizes 32A-B, 34A-D, and 36B-D.

Want to see more? Check out the Victoria's Secret Bra 101 (bra guide), as well as the PINK video below, and tell me - what do you love about the PINK bras at Victoria's Secret? Which one is your favorite and why?

 
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment