October 6, 2011

Today's Everyday Fashion: Animal Attraction





I loooove this inspiration photo! I was definitely tempted to run out and buy that paisley cardigan as soon as I saw this outfit. Since I'm low on funds, I decided to give it a go using items I already had. My favorite trend at the moment is animal prints so I paired my leopard cardigan (from last year) with mustard like they did in the photo, and rounded it off with a touch of python in the shoes (from many years ago). I love the idea of mixing these two prints/textures together with the touch of yellow. Definitely a chic look for work that still has plenty of personality. Are you on team leopard this year, team python, or both?

Inspiration photo: The Limited
Cardigan: c/o Banana Republic FL Mall
Shirt: Gap, $30
Skirt: Banana Republic, $40
Belt: Joe's Jeans c/o Marshall's, $20
Python shoes: Boutique 9, $70
Necklace: Banana Republic, $20
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift


1. Bluefly leopard cardigan, $59
2. Dillard's leopard cardigan, $59
3. Victoria's Secret leopard cardigan, $63

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, thank you Ada! :-) I also love the Limited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love combining leopard with mustard! I like the idea of wearing snake skin shoes with it.... I've been trying to decide if I like it, but I think you've convinced me. :)

    http://punkhedgehog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from my lunch break of shopping and saw animal print everywhere. Loving this trend and your take on it!

    And your belt loop looks like a trick I may have to learn! Mine are always too long on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is yet another of your outfits that has turned out better than the inspiration! HIGH-FIVE, you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow really very good and nice blog....Thanks for sharing good information about fashion..I want to share this blog on facebook and twitter..........Your fashion is latest and wellllllllllllllll....




    http://www.morphacademy.com/efashioncad.html

    ReplyDelete