May 10, 2011

Today's Everyday Fashion: Spotted



































Who knew this seafoam LOFT skirt could be so versatile? So far I've paired it with bright colors and pastel pink, but I love today's unexpected combo with an animal print shirt. I used the general idea of Jessica Alba's outfit - an animal shirt, greenish skirt and army jacket to come up with a look for work that I think is fun and funky. I also can't wait to wear this shirt with jeans and/or shorts for a more casual look!

Occasion: Work
Inspiration photo: FabSugar.com
Jacket (middle): Gap, $25
Shirt: Moda c/o MJR Sales, $17
Belt: Urban Outfitters, $20
Skirt: LOFT, $55
Shoes: c/o Chinese Laundry
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Bracelets: Forever 21, $8

13 comments:

  1. Pam@Over50feeling40May 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM

    Great skirt and I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combo! You totally wear it better than Jessica Alba :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I adore that skirt. It is a gorgeous color, but my favorite part of the outfit is the animal print top with the belt. Normally mixing animal prints doesn't work for me, but the white back ground of the shirt makes this look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leopard print top goes so well with that skirt! Great look!




    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt!! I tried to find it on MJR sales and am not having any luck! I searched under MODA. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I looked this morning and I don't think they have this exact shirt at the moment. Stuff like this sells out within a few hours, but they also bring items back all the time. My suggestion is to check the "New Arrivals" section every so often to see if it comes back, or you might spot something you like even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the combination of the military inspired jacket and leopard. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am loving that color blue for spring
    never thought to pair it with an animal print
    loving the look
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  10. So unexpected and cute! I love that you belted it, gives you a better shape than Jessica's!


    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are my fashion blogging mentor! :) Love your blog. Love the clothes even more. You do a fantastic job sharing your styling tips which are so key for many women!

    http://www.practicallyfabulous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you @b96aca37f6cf1d7e5f60dddcb33cbf1e so glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete