November 6, 2010

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Blue Skirt































Don't you hate it when the weather doesn't cooperate? I'm going to an event tonight, and have been planning to wear this outfit all week. There's just one thing: we've had a sudden cold front in Florida and I'm not sure I can brave the cold with bare legs!! Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but fingers crossed I can pull off this outfit.

Occasion: Stockholm world premiere (band event at Planet Hollywood)
Skirt: Express, $30
Shirt: Gap, $30
Belt: Forever 21, $8
Necklace: Stella & Dot, c/o Stylist Lori McMinn
Shoes: Carlos Santana/DSW, $33
Jacket: Forever 21, $40
Photo left: My inspiration from Lucky.com

13 comments:

  1. Hi J ;)

    I say go with a black top..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leather jacket is horrible. go with a cream top and different shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the jacket is really cute! I adore your fashion sense. What would black leggings do for the outfit? If it's chilly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! The outfit is adorable, and you'll only be outside for a few minutes! We go bare legged in Chicago all winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, and I absolutely adore the blue Express skirt!!!! And I agree with the other poster- I'm sure you can brave the cold... once you get inside you will be comfortable. It's 40 here in NY and I'm still rocking open-toed shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm opaque black tights should do the trick. I would also suggest maybe a simple high black pump...in suede, perhaps. with the jacket, you'll be fine, and indoors without the jacket you'll be HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not my favorite out fit of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright blue skirt! But cute patterned or opaque tights would work if the weather tends to be cooler. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great blue skirt!! i love how it's paired with the yellow top. such fun bold colors for fall!

    kileen
    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this skirt a recent purchase? If so, could you post a link to purchase it online?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! This is definitely one of my favorite looks of all time. ;-)

    Anonymous, I purchased this skirt last spring so unfortunately it's not available anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of your best looks overall! I love that it's a copy but not a carbon copy, amazing! xoxo Camille @ nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

    ReplyDelete