August 18, 2010

Banana Republic Event






































My outfit for the night! Pumpkin cardigan, animal print cardigan and python belt - courtesy of the Florida Mall Banana Republic. Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Banana Republic, Ruffled shirt: J.Crew, Earrings: Urban Outfitters. 





















Setting up my computer for the event...






































Hanging out with a J's Everyday Fashion fan. (Her outfit was adorable!)































Posing with the makeup/skin care guru - www.artistry.com.






































Please pour me a glass of that yummy champagne! :-)





























With the rep from Hill of Beans Coffee (Smartwater was also a sponsor)

Thanks to everyone who came out!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. looks like a good time J :)

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun even! You are adorable, I love that you're always striking a pose... even when waiting for your glass of champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ronisha!

    Nic, you caught me, I am totally posing in that photo, LOL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!!! Oh and maybe it is just me but the rep from Hill of Beans Coffee looks like Ed (chosen by Jillian on the Bachelorette a few seasons ago.) Love your blog and your fashion sense!
    ~Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lainey, that's too funny, I didn't see that season of Bachelorette but now I wish I had!! Thanks for following the blog!

    ReplyDelete