July 22, 2010

Fabulous Finds



























Urban Outfitters is having a huge sale right now, check out what I got!! (Note: I probably won't keep everything, and not sure yet if I have the guts to wear the bow tie, we'll see!!)

1. Kimchi Striped Tank, $14.99, 2. Silence & Noice Cami, $14.99 3. Kimchi Tiered Skirt, $24.99 4. Pins and Needles Shorts, $24.99 5. Deena & Ozzy Belt, $20 6. UO Necklace, $14.99 7. Sparkle & Fade Top, $19.99 8. UO Bow Tie Necklace $9.99

Update: I'm keeping everything except 1, 2 and 4. (2 and 4 were way too small)

8 comments:

  1. THANKS for letting me know!

    I just got a few items on the 5 dollars sale :) I bought the Quarterstrap Jelly Skimmer in Taupe ($3.99!), UO Beaded Bracelets ($4.99). I couldn't say no to these cute animal rings--UO Pave Ring in Panda, Duck and Bunny, $4.99)!

    Love the above items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sparkle & fade top is RIDICULOUSLY cute! good snags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tips. I love your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tips. I love your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! Feel free to post pics of any deals you score on my Facebook page!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!! I'm shopping the sale online now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got these for 19.99 in a light peach color. cant find them on the website but loveee them. dont know why these ones are so expensive still! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=18002311a&parentid=W_APP_SHORTS_SHORTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, items in a different color can vary widely in terms of price! The red ruffle shirt I got above was $60 for other colors!! Keep checking though, my guess is that those shorts will go on sale soon. xoxo, J.

    ReplyDelete